School tours and information sessions for prep parents – 2022 commencement
Parents are invited to attend one of the following sessions to find out information
about Tucker Road, Bentleigh Primary School and to tour the school.
The sessions will be conducted by the Principal/Assistant Principal.
Bookings are Essential
Due to COVID restrictions the following guidelines will be followed:
1. Tours will be capped at 25 attendees
2. Only one member from each family is able to attend (This allows for more families to join the
3. You will need to book your attendance with the school office 9557 2044
4. On arrival you will be asked to sign in with name and phone number
5. If you have not registered for a tour you will not be allowed to join on the day
6. You will be required to carry a mask (if restrictions still apply)
Sessions will commence at the time listed and student leaders will greet you at the front of the
1. Tuesday 30th March 9:30 – 10:10 am
2. Thursday 20th May 9:30 – 10:10 am
3. Wednesday 9th June 9:30 – 10:10 am
4. Monday 19th July 9:30 – 10:10 am
Enrolment forms and other information will be available at each session.
Please note that all enrolments for 2022 should be received by Friday 6th August 2021.
Enrolments can be forwarded at any time between February and August. A letter of receipt and
acceptance will be forwarded to parents soon after forms are received.
Click the link below to begin a virtual tour of our buildings, grounds and facilities.
Click below to begin a full virtual tour featuring our school leaders and Prep program.