First days – What to expect!
- Preps don’t start the same day as other students.
- First day of school for Prep is Monday 4th February 2019.
- We run two interview days – Thursday 31st January and Friday 1st November.
- Interviews are with two teachers, one with the student and one with the parents.
- Students need to come and can wear their uniform to have a practice run.
- The first day for Preps will be Monday 4th February.
- Staggered entry on the first day. Your start time will be given to you at your interview.
- Parents are welcome on the first morning for a few minutes to say goodbye.
- Tea and tissues in the hall for parents, after the first morning drop off.
- 3:30pm pick-up outside classrooms in the Prep area.
After first day – What to expect!
- For ALL of February we run a 4 day school week for the Preps.
- WEDNESDAYS are NON-SCHOOL DAYS for Preps.
- Wednesdays are used for assessment.
- Preps have different break periods for the first few days.
- First 5 day week for Preps begins Monday 4th March.